Terms & Conditions
- The engagement of a candidate introduced by Monyetla Executive Services within a period of 12 months from the date of first introduction or subsequent re-introductions shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our terms and conditions of business and the appropriate fees will be charged
- The placement fee/s fall due when the selected candidate commences employment in any capacity in the client’s organization.
- The definition of an organization / employer shall include any branches, subsidiary companies, associated companies or any person or company to whom the candidate was introduced as a direct or indirect result of action by Monyetla Executive Services, and you will be liable for the normal fees.
- In the event of Monyetla Executive Services instructing attorneys to collect overdue amounts, or to take any action as a result of default, legal fees including collection charges, both as between attorney and yourself, shall be borne by the client.
- All documentation, resumes, personal records and references forwarded to you in the course of recruitment and selection shall be treated in the strictest confidence. We will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of handling, misuse or loss of such documentation. Due care will be exercised when screening candidates, however, final selection of candidates is the client’s responsibility. We do not accept responsibility or hold ourselves liable for any claim whatsoever arising out of consequent employment of the selected candidate.
- Arrangements can be made for additional psychometric assessments. These services are administered by professional practitioners and all fees incurred are directly for the client’s account.
- Any changes to our fee structure our standard terms and conditions of business will be confirmed in writing.
- Our entire process is non-discriminatory. In the event that a legal suite is brought to bear against the client or ourselves, we cannot be held liable for the discriminatory actions on the bases or race, creed, religion, gender or age that the client may have taken.
- All candidates for the position whether introduced by Monyetla Executive Services, internal or outside sources should be evaluated according to the same criteria to assure the integrity of the selection process. The signing of our Engagement Document confers exclusively to Monyetla Executive Services, for the duration of the exercise as stated and all candidates, however sourced, must be routed through Executive Placements for processing and auditing purposes. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the full fee becoming due to Monyetla Executive Services.